To help you enjoy your visit, Park Management encourages you to follow these guidelines:
- DO NOT bring pets into the zoo( with the exception of certified service animals)
- Alcohol is NOT permitted at the Park.
- DO NOT bring firearms or any weapons onto park property
- Only animal food sold at the Park is permitted for feeding the animals
- When feeding the animals, be cautious. Our animals cannot distinguish fingers from food
- DO NOT tease, chase or throw objects at any animals
- Understand that animals need rest and privacy, just like humans. Animals may have access to off-exhibit areas during the day and may not always be visible
- Deliberate mistreatment of our animals, intentional disregard of Park rules or rude, disruptive behavior toward other Park visitors, may result in dismissal from Lake Tobias without compensation
- Stay out of restricted areas and respect barriers
- DO NOT crawl on perimeter fences or climb trees
- Smoking is permitted in designated areas only
- Inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances may cause us to temporarily close safari tours, shows or exhibits.
- Understand that we cannot control the weather. We do not give refunds for inclement weather
- In the event of severe weather, immediately go to your vehicle
- Turn in or claim lost items at the Concession Stand
- Keep the Park clean by putting litter in the proper trash receptacles
- Feel free to ask Park staff if you need help or have any questions
- HAVE A GREAT VISIT!
If you have a question concerning the park's rules that is not addressed here, please call the Park office at 717-362-9126 or email us at email@example.com.