For April Hours Click Here
Pre-season Safari-Drive Thru opens April 10 for Three Consecutive WEEKENDS ONLY from 10 AM to 4 PM.
Admission closes 1 hour prior to park closing time
During COVID restrictions, park hours are as follows: May 1st through Labor Day, the park is open daily 10 AM to 5 PM and Columbus Day 10 AM to 5 PM.
September and October Weekends Only 10 AM to 5 PM.
Due to COVID-19, the Safari Tour for the 2021 season will begin with a personal drive-thru experience. When CDC permits the return of the regular, guided Safari Tour Buses, the drive-thru tours will be discontinued until November. Drive-Thru visitors are invited to stay in their own cars as they drive through our safari fields and meet animals from all over the world. For the safety of visitors and the animals the following rules and precautions must be followed:
- Visitors will have to sign a waiver before entering safari fields
- Click here to download the waiver, bring it with to save time at admissions
- Strict 5 mph speed limit (USDA requirement for animal safety)
- You must remain in your vehicle during the entirety of the tour
- Pets are not permitted in vehicle
- Jeeps and convertibles MUST have tops and doors on and all vehicles must keep all doors and trunks closed
- No riding in the bed of pickup trucks
- No motorcycles, motor homes, buses, or trailers
- Touching animals is not encouraged
- Feeding animals is prohibited
- Loud noises are not permitted – including honking, music, and yelling
In addition, please note:
- The drive-thru trail is an unpaved, dirt trail with loose stones, possible animal dung, and occasional mud puddles
- Some animals may not be visible on every drive-thru
- No refunds for any reason after entering safari fields
- Price for the drive-thru will be $7/person ages 3 and up. You may do the drive-thru without purchasing admissions to the park.