Group Rates and Information
Lake Tobias Wildlife Park welcomes groups to a world of animals and an adventurous education. Many schools, recreational clubs, scout troops and businesses have discovered the value of our park as a destination for class trips, club outings and company picnics. We accept groups everyday the park is open and also Thursdays and Fridays in September and October. May, September and October are ideal months to schedule your group’s visit!
In order to receive the group rate your group must:
- Have a minimum of 20 people ages 3-Adult (children 2 and younger and Veterans or Active Military with ID are free and should not be included in the group’s count).
- Groups must pre-schedule at least 2 weeks in advance to receive the group rate of $15/person (Admission and Safari Tour).
- Groups scheduling less than one week in advance will pay the regular admission rate of $8/ person (Safari is NOT included).
All persons with group must pay admission.
- $9 Per Person (Walking Tour Only)
- $17 Per Person (Zoo Exhibits and Safari Tour)
- Group Rate Admissions - $8 Per Person
- Group Rate Safari Tour - $7 Per Person
- Pre-Paid Group Rate Admissions plus Safari Tour- $15 Per Person
Both Admission Only and Admission plus Safari Tour passes include Zoo Exhibits, Petting Zoo, Reptile Exhibits and Show, and J.R. Tobias Museum & Education Center.
Children younger than 3 years and veterans or active military with ID are always free.
We accept cash, company checks, and credit card. Personal checks are not accepted.
Click here to see our other rates and season passes.
The park is open to groups during regular days and hours as listed in Park Hours. For the convenience of groups during the month of May, we open our gates earlier at 9:00 A.M. for prescheduled
groups. We also offer group visits on Thursdays and Fridays in September and October from 9:00 A.M. to 3 P.M.
Click here to view our 2022 hours.
Please call the park office at least 2 weeks prior to the date you wish to reserve. One of our reservation specialists will explain out policies and assist you with details.
Family Reunions and Birthday Parties
We understand that it may be difficult to get an exact headcount and prepay for an event with family and friends. As long as your group has scheduled a reservation with our office, your group can purchase group rate
tickets at our admissions booth providing they state the name of your group.
If you are hosting an event at the park, please call the park office if you wish to make table reservations
Additionally, children 12 & under who schedule their birthday party at the park will receive a birthday badge and a $5 Gift Shop voucher with the purchase of 20 or more prepaid passes.